Thursday, January 24, 2008

Surprise!!!


Yes, I am alive...:) and happy and well! Don't quite know where to start, but I figure that I've got to start somewhere! Here are some of my ohhhh so random thoughts 3 weeks into the new year:


1. I have a new addiction..I LOVE to exercise! I've been getting up at 5:15 ever morning to go the gym and as exhausted as I am the majority of the time, I can't seem to get enough. I look forward to the next morning the minute I get home and I've decided that I am really enjoying this new stage in my life.


2. I have known Mark for 13 years and still miss him during the day when he is gone, still get giddy thinking about him and I am so blessed that he is mine...enough said!


3. I wish that I was more patient.



4. It is time to register GT for kindergarten and I am so sad...




5. Hannah Montana is pretty cool. :)



6. Jordan is very brave.



7. It's soooo time for bed!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I dont think that I am seeing straight. Jill is actually alive?!!! Glad you are back bean!

Jensen Family said...

Hannah Montana? How fun!!

It must be something about your 30's because I am up at 5am going to the gym too and liking it like I never have before!! Funny! I wished we lived closer!

Miss you all!

Sara & Saylor said...

Gosh I was so sick of looking at your "new walls" every day! Im so glad you posted! Post more pictures! Love you!

Beth said...

I haven't checked your blog in a few days because, like Sara, I was tired of looking at your new walls that I've actually seen for myself...Finally!!! I was shocked to see you again! love ya