Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have never liked public restrooms...
We've been out running quite a few errands this week as it is that "special" time of year! Emily is now obsessed with public restrooms. She loves lining the toilets with toilet paper. She needs to be in the stall all by herself - preferably with me on the other side of the bathroom. I peek in and she is sitting there prim and proper looking around as if each stall is a magical and wondrous place. She loves to flush the toilet and each time she does it, she claps her hands with all of the energy of her little 2 year old body and giggles and giggles and giggles! She loves washing her hands and it's an especially good restroom when they have a hand blower! OH MY! I still don't like public restrooms!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I'm with you jill, but still when we really need a toilet my kids have the opposite problem. Emma is STILL scared of automatic flushes! We've had to drag her out of bathrooms screaming! oh the joys!