Sunday, December 9, 2007


Well, I'm having a bit of a "early-life crisis" (cuz I'm definitely not "mid-life" yet!)!! You'd think this would be a happy and momentous occasion in my life. I should be out having a party, going on a shopping spree, having a diet pepsi/chocolate binge - but instead I'm ready to cry...You see my baby has potty trained herself! I know - I've decided I'm probably crazy - but what this means is my children are growing up! I realize that's that whole point of this little ride I'm on called "motherhood" but I still don't have to like it! They are sweet, innocent, and light up my life and I never want it to end...but the clock just keeps tickin! This is the 1st time in 11 years that we have been diaper free! Kinda amazing isn't it???
I do have to say - we're not TOTALLY diaper free yet..she refuses to wear underwear! So, we wear a completely dry diaper every day...she wakes up in the morning dry - stays dry - wakes up from a nap dry, etc...Silly little girl!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! But why is it somehow in the Woolley genes to potty-train themselves? You've had it WAY too easy for 5 kids. My potty-training days probably triple yours....no fair.

(I'm still happy for you though. You can just wait for Eli then come to our celebration party! :o)