Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Sweet Nick has turned 12!!!


Today was my sweet Nick's 12th birthday. I remember with such clarity the day he as born. He was so sick and such a sad little thing. My heart was so full, but also quite broken because of the condition that he was in. The love we immediately felt for him was indescribable. Who would have known then what an AMAZING little man he has turned out to be. He truly lights up my life!
We are so proud of him. All he can talk about is that he will become a deacon on Sunday. We are so excited for him and the young man that he has become! Love you Nicholas... xoxoxo



4 comments:

shara said...

all i can say is "it's about damn time you updated this blog!!!!!!!!!" okay, so now to the good part. happiest of birthday wishes to one of the cutiest kids i know!

Jill said...

I love you Shara! :) I totally agree....wayyyyy to long of a break!!

Agnes said...

Happy Birthday Nick! We Love you Nick!... Jill I totally remember the day Tim told me you had your sweet baby Nick...Hard to believe it was really 12 years ago :) We Miss you guys!

Sheila said...

Your father is rejoicing in your blogs... We love Nick's birthday picture! Hurray!