Saturday, October 30, 2010



School was about to begin and my baby girl was going to start kindergarten. She had just turned 5 (2 weeks before school started) and her life was about to "begin". To put it lightly, I began to panic. I talked to Mark and told him my feelings and He made sure that I knew that He supported me. Long story short, we only get one chance with our kids. I get to do this one time and then she'll be gone. I'm so glad that we decided to wait. I LOVE having her home with me. We do everything together. Most of her other friends are in kindergarten or preschool so she gets her mom in the morning. She goes to dance each week (which she loves) and we are zooming through Junie B. Jones books. Recently we decided to do "Friday Field Trips". Yesterday was our first outing. Em just learned to ride her bike without training wheels and that's all she wants to do! So, yesterday we rode our bikes all the way to Subway and had lunch. It was so much fun!! I'm treasuring these moments that we have together. She's growing up wayyy too fast!!!

Taking a little break...

Em wanted to take a "funny" picture!

Eating at Subway!!!

2 comments:

shara said...

do you know how excited i was to just find a new post on your blog? i about fell out of my chair! not to mention i love the new look of it!!! so happy that you and emily ann get to spend some well deserved and lovely time together. i'm with you, the time goes by so fast, before we know it, they are gone!

Unknown said...

love it