Saturday, November 3, 2007

5 Days in Paradise

Cannon Beach, Oregon

Yes, it really was paradise..wet, rainy,sunny at times and absolute paradise! There were 6 of us for the weekend doing a whole lot of nothing and laughing so hard that we pulled a few tummy muscles! I am eternally grateful for these women in my life! They are the epitome of true friends! Here are some picture from our trip!

My bedroom...I called Mark after the first night and told him that I needed an ocean in our backyard! :) What a sound to fall asleep to!

Cleopatra - No..really Tiff..we'd just had an afternoon and evening in front of the big front ocean window making cards and needed some FOOD!

Haystack Rock...we tried to brave the waves and reach the rock - not a good idea ..even at low tide. I'll save the near drowning story for another day! :)

Haystack Rock again! So pretty!

The six of us...Tina, Shawna, Stacy, Tiffany, Luanne and Me..holding little Rachel (Stacy's new baby)

Shawna feeding the seagulls!

In the hot tub overlooking the ocean!

Luanne and Shawna at the Cape Mears Lighthouse...I love the Rocks in the background!

At the Cape Mears lookout point.

We spent a day in Portland and visited the Portland Temple. This is taken at the Atrium inside of the temple!

Yes, that is me in front of the prettiest tree at the temple! I miss those colors!!!

Multnomah Falls! It was freeeeezing cold!!! Brrr!

Mom and Dad were at the coast for a Judicial Conference. They came up to Cannon Beach and we were able to meet for dinner! It was soooo good to see them!


3 comments:

Kendra said...

looks like fun! and it looks like your hair is getting so long! cute!

Sara & Saylor said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun! I miss all of you guys! love you!

Agnes said...

How fun Jill!!! You look like you had fun with your friends :)