Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Recipe
Yes, I'm sooooo behind on my blog, and yes I promise to do better! :) So, with that said, my friend gave me this thanksgiving recipe and I thought I'd post it! It looks yummy and she is an amazing cook and said that though it sounds a little strange, it is delicious!
Cranberry Salsa
4 crisp apples chopped small
2 jalapenos (or to taste depending on how strong) seeded and chopped
3 green onions chopped
handful of cilantro chopped
1 can of whole cranberries (not the sauce)
Dash of balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper
Mix and serve. Especially good on a turkey sandwich with some good bread and some muenster cheese or cream cheese!
I can't wait to try it! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll post soon! I promise:)

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

I had that at a friend's house the other day! I'm not a huge cranberry person, (or jalapeno person, either) but it was really good! I was really surprised.