Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crazy Hair Day...
It was recently Crazy Hair Day and here are my crazy kids!!!

Crazy...
Typcial...

Jordan is sporting the "glitter" look. He's getting old!!!!

Nick is in "mohawk" mode with purple and blue sections of hair that fade into eachother!



Jess had me braid her hair the night before and here are the CRAZY results - also with purple and blue accents.


She scares me.... :)


Garrett also has a mohawk (with purple and blue)....that smile kills me!

Top view of GT.

Emily Ann couldn't be left out of the action...

Pretty crazy hu? (Sadly, when you are the youngest and the paint runs out...you aren't able to get too crazy!)

5 comments:

Kendra said...

shorts in the middle of Winter... that's the best part.

Beth said...

I can't believe how much Jessica looks like you!!! More and more each day! Looks like they had fun.

Anonymous said...

I love your kids! It was so great to have you all over on Sunday. Looking forward to the next get together.

Mary said...

This makes me miss you guys so much! Wish you lived closer!

Stacy said...

Jill, I finally found your blog (after a few attempts)! I haven't seen your kids in a while and they are looking so grown up, especially Emily!! I miss you and your cute fam. I am so excited to see you next week - we have a LOT of catching up to do. See ya soon!! Love, Stacy