Monday, April 21, 2008

EMILY...



We went once again to the Dr. this morning to find out that Emily has pneumonia. He lungs are full of junk!! On top of that she has asthmatic symptoms so her breathing isn't so good. We're on day 6 of high fevers and feeling yucky. Now she is on some major meds and we hope to see some good improvement. She is going back to the Dr. on Wednesday morning - so hopefully we'll see some results by then! She is such a good little patient! It's amazing how happy she is being so sick. Everyone else is well (thank goodness!) and we'll be glad when daddy gets home!!!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Poor baby!!! I hope she starts improving soon!

Sara & Saylor said...

That picture makes me so sad! Poor little girl! Still SO cute though even though she is sick!! So glad you have been posting more! I have missed you!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if I can help with anything!

Jensen Family said...

That is the saddest picture!!

Stacy said...

Sorry for everything you've been going through...and Emily, too! Hope she's feeling better.

Unknown said...

THat is the sadest thing I have ever seen, poor baby. Jill, you need to call me more when your life is like this. Shame on you!!