Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sometimes I Wonder....

It's been quite a week at out house. Mark has been gone and Em has been really sick. I had to teach Relief Society today and Em still had a high fever (5 days and counting...). So, I stayed home until I had to go to R.S. and left the kids to keep watch over the baby. Jordan has been babysitting for some time now and does a great job...but today while I was gone I think that they must have decided to party. When I got home it looked like a tornado had hit it...there had been some attempt to pick up, but unfortunately, they didn't cover all of their bases. When I went upstairs to change my clothes I found large lids to the rubbermaid containers, all of the couch accent pillows and some big quilts. They had been sliding down the stairs on the lids! Then I found Emily's mattress in the hall with all of the sheets and blankets off (no the bunk bed has NOT arrived yet - hopefully this week). I have no idea what they were doing with the bed - nor do I want to know!!! Needless to say I was not a happy mama! We spent the next 30 minutes digging out from the mess and they were trying to make up for their "fun" time! When we were done, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Nick sneak out to the backyard. This was what he was doing...I love that little boy!








2 comments:

Beth said...

What a good boy! You must be doing something right! I often also wonder what exactly goes on while I'm gone. Sometimes it is better not knowing!

Jody said...

That just makes your heart swell with pride! Our sweet children were definately prepared for the latter days......