Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Holy Cow....it's been too long since I've visited my blog....but it's only because it's BASEBALL SEASON!!! Mark is on the board this year as well as coaching 2 teams. I help purchase the food for the concession stands - So GT, Em and I are at Costo and Sam's ALOT! Needless to say, we eat at the baseball park, and some nights (when it's 10:00 and we're STILL there) i think I should just pitch a tent and sleep at the park! I'm convinced that Em is going to get some serious cavities at the rate that she is downing those ring pops! As crazy as it is, we are not yet sick of ballpark food, or the games, or the endless amount of time that it is taking up in our lives! Ask me in 6 weeks tho :)! All of the kids except Emily are playing ball...here are some of our pics from the first week: (I'll get some better ones of Nick and Jordan's are still coming...stay tuned)



























































1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

I can't take it! You're kids are getting so big!! Where has the time gone? I LOVE the pictures of Jess! She looks GREAT!! Tell her I said HI!!