Friday, June 15, 2007

I love watching my big kids helping out my little ones..just using their intuition...it makes me smile! Today, as we were walking out of the store, Emily was determined to walk alone and she started to wander off. I quickly picked her up from the middle of the street and she was not happy with her mama! Jordan was walking next to me with bags in his hands and she lunged at him crying "BUBA!" She was not happy with me and only wanted her Buba. I quickly took Jordan's bags and Jordan carried her to the car.

As we were driving, Em decided that she was going to pester Garrett and she began to continuously whap him! Little Pill!!! Garrett was mad and the next thing you know, Nicholas is hovering over Emily from the back seat and gently stroking her face. "Em...please don't hit Garrett...it's not nice," He said in a soft singing voice. It was so precious and she instantly stopped.

I just love it when they watch over each other and are AWARE of each other. I always tell them that NO ONE is more important then their family. Sometimes it's just nice to see them observe what one of their siblings is in need of and then act on it.

No comments: