Friday, June 8, 2007

Okay...so this is my typical life:). No, Emily is really not going...just pretending to. She wants to be just like big brother nick! Hmmmm...maybe this is why the tree is dying!!!
My sweet Jessica! I love this picture. She would be in the pool all day if she could!

Jordan and Nicholas are practicing their "start off position" that they learned in lessons. They swam lap after lap that morning.

So, Nicholas has had "long" hair for EVER now! But, with summer here, he decided it had to go! This is his "before" picture! What a little stud!


This is the hottest barber in the world, doing the big haircut!


Here is their audience! It was quite an exciting night at out house.

And this is the finished product! Such a cheese!



1 comment:

Sara & Saylor said...

Oh my goodness! I really got teary eyed from these pictures! I miss you all so much! Those pictures really explained the Woolley household ; ) I miss it there! I love you and hope we can visit soon! xoxo