Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well, there are not many things that I'd rather do on a Saturday then go to the lake! It was 109 degrees today and the lake was emerald green in color! We all played way too hard and got TOO much sun! The kids did awesome - brave little souls! They even got to see mom do a 360 on the knee board! Oh what a thrill :). In the meantime, I think that I drank half of the lake and fell so hard that I'm not looking forward to waking up in the morning! :) We left at 8:00 this morning and got back at 8:00 tonight! Needless to say...the kids fell into bed!

Emily's sleeping space! What a great place to have a nap!

Garrett taking a little doze!

Jordan wake boarding!

Jordan knee boarding!

Relaxing while the kids are taking a dip!

Emily with Nick and I on her maiden tube ride! She loved it and would have stayed on the tube forever!

Goofy kids! Jessica's friend Maddie came with us today.

My view from the back of the boat as we are speeding to the other end of the lake. What a day!

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

You guys really look like rock stars out there. Thats looks like a great time.