Saturday, June 9, 2007











I've decided that I'm most assuredly in the perfect phase of life :). I'm sure that there are many that might disagree, but I know that it is what it is! There are very few sleepless nights, and we all just have so much fun together...especially being entertained by Em and GT. They've never experienced a broken heart. They are all as innocent as can be. They want to do what is right. They still laugh at their dad when he breaks out in boogie! They still think it's cool to hang out with mom. There is a song that says "I wanted it all and that's what I got." That's how I feel and I'm so grateful!

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I know how you feel - the other day I was thinking (and kind of complaining) how Bentley always wants to be around me. But then I realized this wouldn't last forever and should enjoy it while I can! Children love (and forgive) you no matter what!