Thursday, July 19, 2007

Emily is 2!!
Emily's birthday breakfast...she wanted "pantakes!"
Right before nap time, Ag and Tim brought Emily over her 1st birthday present of the day...She went to bed with most of it! A new bracelet, necklace, sunglasses and sippy cup! We left the ball downstairs! :)
Posing with her birthday crown on.
Talking on her new cell phone!
Opening her stroller. She was so funny when she opened her presents. She got so excited that I was sure that she was going to hyperventilate! It was great!
For those of you who are wondering...yes it's a black beetle cake! :) I thought the pink bow would be a nice touch!
Blowing out her two birthday candles!
Licking the frosting off the candles - a must!

I had to include this picture..Nick is trying to convince Emily to give up some of the candy on the cake! I love her little expression! Happy Birthday Emily!

3 comments:

Jody said...

The last picture is very cute.....the sibbling she looks the most like trying to barter with her! Funny how the baby of any family knows how to get their way....I guess it's a means of survival. Happy b-day, Em!

Dave & Chels said...

Cute cake! I'm impressed. Of course, I have never had to make a creative cake for my child...yet. You've given me some great ideas, though! Em is sooo cute!! Such a girly-girl, too. :)

Jensen Family said...

The picture of Em talking on her cell phone looks JUST like Mark!! So cute!