Thursday, July 19, 2007


Last night, we were all sitting in the family room when suddenly, Garrett came up to me with big crocodile tears. He had found the super glue that had been sitting on Marks knee (he had been fixing something and had apparently been a little distracted at the time). Well, next thing you know, his hands are covered with it. He was bright enough not to put his hands together, but all of the little creases in his wrist were stuck! Needless to say, we spent the next 30 minutes working on getting the glue off. He was not a happy little boy. After doing the best that I could, he sadly went up to bed with lots of lotion on his hands. "Mom, it feels like my hands are covered with rocks," he said! Poor little Guy!

1 comment:

Sara & Saylor said...

Poor Garbi! Awww...he looks so sad! I miss him! Tell him I love him and I say HI!