Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Been a little crazy around here....
I had to post this picture of Jessica. Last week, we ventured into Phoenix. The kids and I spent a night at the Pointe Hilton Resort. The prices go wayyyy down in the summer and it's a fun little getaway! In the back of the resort, they have a water park just for the hotel patrons. It was great fun for the kids. In the park, there is a lazy river. At one point in the river there are some rapids. It was Jessica's favorite part! We had just finished playing in the wave pool and were walking towards the lazy river when Jess and I had a cute little conversation.

Jess: Hurry mom...we need to get there quick so that we can see the rabbits.

Jill: What jess? (I'm thinking - Are there rabbits hopping around this place?)

Jess: Mom - we need to hurry to the rabbits!

Jill: I'm sorry jessica, but I don't understand.

Jess: Mom - you know - bunnys - the rabbits in the river!

Ahhhhhhh....I realized that I'm just a little slow...the RAPIDS! Silly me!


School started yesterday....I'm such a wienie! I was such a blubbering mama! I told Mark that it's a good thing that I ran in to the Principal after I dropped Jessica off...i had to get control! This is the first year that Jordan wanted to walk to class on his own! Dang! I still got to walk Nick...but he stayed a good 20 paces in front of me! This is Jess before we left! My big first grader!


Nick on his first day! He's in 3rd Grade this year!

Jordan is in fifth Grade. Next year on to Jr. High!

Emily just had her very first haircut! She had a little mullet going on that we had to trim up! So Serious!!!

There's our happy girl! She is so proud of that fact that she got her hair cut!

No comments: