Friday, February 6, 2009

Lunch When the Big Kids are at School!!!

Every day, lunch is pretty much the same at our house.  I'm not a big fan of the television.  We just don't watch all that much of it - especially during the day. The TV is never on during breakfast or dinner, but lunch is another matter. Barney is on at 12:00 every day and Garrett and Emily love to eat lunch in front of the TV.  They put a towel down on the floor and they have a little picnic.  I put their cups in a little dish so they won't spill and off they go!  


Emily blowing a kiss...


Little Buddies!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Cute!

Nice to see you post a little more! See you Monday.

Jody

Sara & Saylor said...

Hey I don't see my couch...where did it go?!?!

Jill said...

Sara Jane...your couch now resides at Tim's....:) I'm sure he misses you still lol!!! Pretty Red has taken his place!

Sheila said...

These pix make me so homesick for those kids! Darn-it-all! Thanks for posting more often tho... I love it and you.