Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yesterday was a one of those busy days that feel good when all is said and done!  I got multiple batches of laundry done and folded, the office and kitchen de-junked, dinner prepared early in the afternoon and I made this...

I canned some Great Northern beans.  It was so easy and simple and they turned out perfect!(except I hadn't wiped my jars off before I took the pic). One of our favorite meals is White Chicken Chili.  I have canned chicken, canned green chili's and now the beans!  






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you JILL!!! I love canning beans. They are so simple and they taste sooooo delicious.

Sheila said...

WOW, I'm so impressed! Those will be wonderful to have on those chilly AZ nights. Good for you, Jilly

Beth said...

how do you do that? I'm assuming I could can black beans?

Jill said...

Beth...you bet! All you need is a pressure canner. You don't even have to soak the beans. Just put dry beans in your jar..add a little salt and fill with water! So easy!