Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Saturday Riding!

Saturday riding was perfect!  We went out to our favorite "play" spot in the desert for a few hours of relaxation!  It was a blast!!!

Jordan speeding towards me...with no hands!

Saturday was Em's first time on our little quad!  She was soooo excited!

Daddy getting her quad ready!  

There she goes!

Mark taking her down the trail...eventually we got on my quad and just rode next to her!  I was certain that her little thumb was tired, but she never wanted to stop!  She was fearless and I'm certain that we have another little Garrett on our hands!

Jessica!!!

Garrett jumping...

Nick flying...

Jordan soaring!!!

4 comments:

shara said...

i am so jealous... we are itching to go riding but it's just too cold here! your kids look awesome and i love all the jump shots! ride some for me next time!!!

Sheila said...

YOU GUYS BE CAREFUL! ESPECIALLY WITH MY LITTLE LITTLE EMILY ANN... LOVE YOU ALL

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Unknown said...

I'll bet your boys are getting so good on them now. That is so cute with Jessica and her cute hair hanging out the back. But....I don't miss it. Nope, not at all.